The full details for Dublin Tech Summit have just been released with an impressive line-up of speakers. Amongst them, a robot. RobotThesbian will be talking on the 16th of Feb about, well, the rise of the robots. FYI he can be yours for the knock-down bargain price of fifty grand. While many global panelists at events may be famed for their automated responses and robotic performances, this probably is the first time it is welcomed!
While I have you though, there are quite a few female speakers really worth checking out too, such as…
- Ali Rayl of Slack
- Rachel Kavanagh of Glossybox
- Ana Andjelic of SVP (can’t wait for this talk on building luxury brands today).
- Cora Creed of Universal Music Group
- Dion Magee of Facebook (who works in the innovation space for big name fashion retailers such as
- Bessie Lee of WithinLink (who will be talking about the shift from ‘copied in China’ to made in china’).
‘Women in tech’ discounts available too so check them out. Robots may have to wait a few more years.